Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Confession

So just wanted to make a confession about my experience so far with Teacher Notebook versus TPT.  If you are trying to decide which one to use, I will tell you, I really like the lay out and look of TPT better.  I feel like it gets more traffic than Teacher Notebook as well.  It has an easier platform to upload your materials.  Teacher notebook wants you to upload your digital file and then you have an annoying box you must wait for and press ok before you can move any further.  Then you must upload a preview of the file.  Again, you have to wait for the upload to complete and press ok to the annoying box before you move on.  The annoying box is the one that says your file was uploaded successfully.  Once you have uploaded those files, then you must add an image file?  Yes, and wait for the box to pop up before you continue.  With Teacher Pay Teacher, you upload one file and it generates preview pics for you.  You do have the option to upload a preview image, but I LOVE the quick upload.  TPT also ask you to put one descriptive message about your product where TN wants Item Description and Social Network Description.  Ugghh.  So in short, at this time, I just feel like TPT is the better option over all.  The look and layout is easier to navigate and not as busy.  Well, there are my two cents, hope it help.  What are your experiences?

1 comment:

  1. Summer,
    I totally agree with your assessment! Teahcers' Notebook has a rather cumbersome method when uploading! I did streamline the operation a little by taking screenshots of my PDFs on my iPad so I didn't have to spend too much time creating image files to upload.

    Keep up the great work,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete