Image Map

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How do they do it?

So I always wanted to know how all the creative lesson plan makers out there, make those cute, creative covers and printable.  After several months of searching, googling, trial and error, and talking to other creative teachers, I have decided to share what I have learned.  Everything I make, I make on powerpoint and then save as a picture or PDF.  I created a tutorial on TPT and TN to share with others who might be interested in making their own cute printables.  I don't have the money to spend on purchasing graphics, fonts, and frames.  Therefore, I make all my things in pp and save it to use in my products.  I hope this helps a lot of educators in creating and selling!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a product! I've also done everything, so far, without spending my own money.

    ReplyDelete