Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

ThursDIY

Oh it's been so long!  I have been a busy bee like most of us teachers who are off for the summer.  Checking off all the long overdue projects we have saved for the break.
Cleaning out closets, cabinets, pantries and more!

Well I decided to start ThursDIY.  I am a sucker for a good DIY project so I thought each week I would feature one that I would like to try, one I've tried or just some thing I really like.

If you want me to feature one of your DIY projects, follow and comment below.  I prefer ones that are educationally related but am open to others.

So...
My first ThursDIY...
My sons classroom teacher wants chair pockets.  So what does a mother do?  Make chair pockets.  I purchased denim material, a little pricey but sturdy.
I will post pics when I finish.

There are a lot of REALLY great chair pocket tutorials and ideas but my fav is Pamela's at Classroom  DIY.  Here she has a printable PDF with easy to follow instructions!  Check her out!
Picks of my chair pockets to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment