Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A few of my favorite things..

Tis the season for favorite things.
Thought I would post some of my favorite things.
1. Freebies
So I have been really working on my Teacher Pay Teacher Store lately, trying to redo some of my older products and give them a fresh look as well as improve them.  My favorite doodle borders that I use to spice my products up are from Teacher Pay Teacher seller Krista Wallden These are free to use on your products.  Got to love a freebie!

2. Teacher Pay Teacher
While Im on the subject, love, love, love Teacher Pay Teacher and all the opportunities it has brought my way.  Not only has it brought in a new source of income for many sellers on the site including me (us teachers need that), it has also made me want to learn more about elementary curriculum, broaden my educational network, and provided me with a place to meet other educators like myself.  Can't say enough about Teacher Pay Teacher

3.  Banana Pudding Cupcakes
You can probably tell from my blog title that I am more than a librarian, Im also a baker.  I bake cakes and cupcakes for all kinds of events.  Love to bake for my staff and one of my principals favorite cupcakes that I make for the staff are Banana Pudding Cupcakes.  If you haven't tried them, you should.  The recipe I go by comes from Confessions of a Cookbook queen.
Here are some pics of the Banana cupcakes as well as others I made.

These are a few of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment