Image Map

Friday, October 24, 2014

Five for Friday Linky



I am linking up with DoodleBugsTeaching Five for Friday Linky.

It's where we link and post five things we did Friday or this week and link to other blogs.

It has been a fun and filled week with the Book Fair in full force.  If you don't know, I am a teacher librarian in charge of the media center and 780 k-5th graders.



This year I had the most participation in book fair and to add participation in the character dress up day, I offered a prize to the top three teachers that dressed up.
And the prize was, 90 minutes child free lunch!!

Boy did I get some participation there.  And I covered one of the lunches already, only two more to go. Here is the first, second, and third place winners.
If you give a mouse a cookie

Click Clack Moo

Harry Potter




And of course me and my tech assistant dressed up with our homemade Pete Shoes
Me on the left and Pam on the right

On Wednesday we dressed to the theme of books are Pinkalicious.  We also wanted to keep with the Breast Cancer awareness theme for the month of October so of course me and Pam had to go over and beyond crazy pink!!  Me on the left and her on the right.


How awesome is it when you get to see the kids' creations.  This year we did the storybook pumpkin patch during the book fair so that was our book fair theme.  I had an overwhelming response even though it was optional.  This is my favorite SPLAT!!



And of course to wrap the book fair up, we ended it with the theme, snuggle up with a good book.  Here are a few of us in our pj's!

Be sure to link up with your Five for Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment