Image Map

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday Tried and True

A linky party of tried and true routines, books, lessons, or other aspects of teaching that you go back to time and time again.

I'm hosting a Throw Back Thursday Tried and True linky party and hope you can join.  I am hoping we can throw back each week those tried and true lessons, read alouds, class routines or whatever aspect of teaching that has always worked for you.  What are those things that you go back to time and time again that never out date themselves.

I am a teacher librarian so my throwback Thursday is Mr. Wiggles.. I have used those book care books for years and they never get old.
Kinders love Mr Wiggles and it really gets to the point of book care.  
I never get tired of him and the kids don't either.

What is your Throwback Tried and True.
Be sure to grab the image and link back here!


No comments:

Post a Comment