Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BOOKMARK Freebie

Our school has a literacy night tomorrow night and I am preparing for it today, YIKES!  Normally I would be serving food to our parents, but this year, I get to stay in my room, the media center that is.  So I created a powerpoint to have playing in the background, "Helping Your Child Read".  I also plan on having these bookmarks available for hand out.  The bookmark has a couple of Bloom's Reading Response questions for parents to ask their child as they read together or for students to ask themselves.  On the back is the infamous "I PICK" choosing a book strategy.
Link me to YOUR BLOG LIST and I will send the bookmark file to you for FREE!!!!!!!!!

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment