Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

It's Friday!

Had a busy night last night.  As you can tell from my bio and blog title, I bake and decorate cakes at night.  I had my first "Tiffany" Box cake order and my first "Gender Reveal" cake order.  I also made chocolate chip cookie cupcakes for my son's class and chocolate chocolate chip cupcakes for my other son's daycare.  Busy, busy, busy.  I decorate cakes for fun, because I definitely do not charge enough to make anything from  it, but I have a good time doing it.

So back in school mode, are there any teacher librarians who incorporate any of the Reading Daily 5 in their classes?  I am beginning centers this year based on the daily 5 and am really enjoying it.  It has freed up some time to give some personal attention to students.

Here are my center signs if you would like to use them. Click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment